InfraMation 2018 will be held in Austin, Texas, September 11-14, 2018 and we are thrilled to be heading to the “Live Music Capital of the World”. Austin is known for its vibrant buzzing energy, never-ending entertainment options, and stunning outdoor settings. One thing is for sure, we will be ready to paint the town InfraRED! Join other thermal imaging experts to learn the latest thermal imaging techniques and applications, and make valuable connections!
Hilton Austin has been chosen as the InfraMation 2018 host hotel. Hilton Austin is situated right in downtown Austin, TX, just a quick walk from exclusive shopping, amazing restaurants, and a multitude of live music venues on 6th Street and the surrounding area. InfraMation attendees receive a deeply discounted rate of $199/night plus taxes. Based on availability, this incredible rate can be extended 3 days post or prior if you’d like to stay a bit longer!
Submit your abstract through this simple online form.
Benefits & Requirements – Why should you present at InfraMation 2018?
- Qualify for a deeply discounted conference registration fee
- Identify yourself as an infrared thermal imaging expert in your field
- Earn valuable certification renewal credit
- Further validate your expertise for clients and customers
- Expand your professional and business referral network
- Represent your organization on a big stage
Publish your paper on a searchable CD that every InfraMation attendee receives. InfraMation is the leading infrared training experience in the world. As thermal imaging becomes more mainstream, early adopters such as yourself will be sought out for your extensive know how and experience. Simply put: InfraMation is the place to get recognized! The only “hard” requirements are that your paper be non-commercial in nature (for sponsorship or exhibition opportunities, click here) and submitted in English. Abstract approval is based on clarity, suitability, and technical merit of work.
Suggested Topic Areas
- Roofing Systems
- Water Ingress / Moisture / Remediation / Mold Testing
- Insulation / Air Leakage / Energy Loss
- Standards & Certification
- Pest Detection and Control
- Condition Monitoring
- Electrical Distribution – Indoor, Outdoor, Transmission, Distribution
- Mechanical Applications – Bearings, Gearboxes, Conveyors, Steam,
- Standards &amp;amp; Certification
- Petrochemical Applications
- Program Management / Cost Avoidance / Cost Saving
- Research & Science Applications
- Medical/Veterinary Applications
- Optical Gas Imaging Applications
- IR Report Preparation Techniques
- Aerial Drone and UAV Applications / Techniques
- Public Safety
- Non-Destructive Testing – Material flaws, voids, etc.
- Alternative / other Applications / Other Technologies